24 de setembro de 2007

Winged Heart

Um poema muito bonito do Robert Frost para vocês...

Winged Heart

The steel of my eyes and the bitterness of my words
shut down my silence, but left their marks
If today I am a desert, it is because I didn´t know
that the flowers, over time, loose their strenght
and the wind blows much stronger

Today, all I believe in are the pulse in my veins
The light that shone on each starting point
have left me long, long ago

Alas, winged heart
I shall unleaf my eyes in this dark vail
No longer will I believe in the naive flames of passion
So many lost illusions in my memories

In this road, no one can follow me, but myself
Only myself

Na verdade isso não é poema nenhum e nem é do Robert Frost, é uma música do Fagner chamada Noturno, mas se eu falasse isso no começo vocês não iam levar a sério...