17 de abril de 2009

Free the Pirate Four


Free the Pirate Four
Originally uploaded by Daniel Poeira
When I heard today about the decision of the swedish court against the ThePirateBay crew and their former internet host provider, the good old "this is wrong" feeling warmed my brain again and I stopped everything I was doing to dedicate some time for this cause.

I am not going to get into details right now, but since I believe most of the internet users and particularly the art community is largely pro-torrents and against the huge corporations running this game, I started making a series of posters (beginning with this humble quick one) about the subject. I sincerly hope that other artists will do the same, creating images, text and sounds that might help on this important campaign.

The time has come for each and every one of us to decide if we wanna be a part of the problem or if we wanna be a part of the solution. It's time to decide if you want to be a gigantic and powerful dinossaur or a ridiculously tiny and furry mammal. And we all (OK, most of us) know what happened to the dinosaurs.

R-evolution is happening right here and right now.

Make Darwin proud.

2 comentários:

Unknown disse...

incrível o blog. e a causa.

CarolBorne disse...

Se ninguém lia, agora lê.
Gostei daqui, mas isso não significa que você venha a gostar de mim.